Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another paper, another Conference: Media4All

Today I have good news :) I have just received an e-mail confirming the approval of my abstract presented in order to take part in the «4th Intentational Media 4 All Conference - Audiovisual Translation: Taking Stock» that will be held at the end of June in London. If you want more information, here is the link:

I am very happy. I loved the experience altogether: preparing the presentation (even though I didn't have much time to do it), meeting other people from the same industry and also other industries related to videogames, explaining to other people my point of view about Videogames Localisation and, above all, I loved having created a bit of debate about the best way to carry out the localisation of videogames.

The conference in London, though, is dedicated to Audiovisuals, but they wanted videogames localisation to be part of it. For the time being, I know Miguel Bernal will participate and will be doing something on videogames localisation, so I think I will focus more on the videogames localisation testing. Miguel Bernal is like a guru of videogames localisation, so I won't have much more to add to his speech :) Besides, I want to do something a bit different from what I did in Barcelona. I have a few months to prepare it, and yes, this time, I won't do it rushing and running at the last moment (I swear it by Link!).

I hope I can see some old faces and also meet new ones. And I hope it won't be the last one!!

Regards from New York.
Curri

No comments:

Post a Comment